Monday, March 2, 2009

are you serious??

i had a seinfeld episode happen to me today-it was crazy town.
most of you know i have a large water bottle, big red. i take him wherever i go and i love him dearly. there is just one drawback, i'm in the bathroom..oh basically constantly. (my health is worth it!)
so here i am sitting on the toilet in the ladies gym, when i look to the right of me-your left-and there is no toilet paper. and there was no one in the stalls to the right or left. as i contemplate my fate a girl (or i assume so) walks into the stall next to me. i exhale audibly and say,"phew! there's no toilet paper in this stall, could you give me some?" no answer. so i voiced my query once more. again, nothing. the situation called for drastic measures. i stuck my hand under the stall and asked yet again, this time gesticulating with my hand. she doesn't utter a word. i had to scuttle to the next stall.

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I have a confession to make, that was me, I'm sorry but I was too embarrassed to give you any. You are also the coolest Brooke, the seconds?!?! See you soon sister.

Oliphant Family said...

What a predicament you were in. How rude of the other lady not to give you toilet paper.