Tuesday, March 31, 2009

adventures with mom

mother enlisted my help with making cookies for trent's eagle project tonight. i obliged and she assigned me some weird chocolate cookies. i dived into the project and within a half hour i was done. i looked at the recepie and it projected about 4 dozen cookies, i scoffed and said 4 dozen?? try 2. AT MOST. and then i went on my jolly way downstairs. i'd made a dastardly mistake as it turns out, i left big red upstairs. i went back up to retrieve him and i noticed two little brown balls of chocolate cookie dough. i said, mom? did you mess with my....and then i noticed the suspiciously smaller cookie lumps on the sheet. mother laughed and laughed and i informed her i was never going to make cookies with her again as i obviously couldn't do it right the first time. she turned around and i promptly attacked her blonde brownies with my only weapon, my two index fingers. she turned back around and i said i'll be downstairs if you need me! as i trotted away, i hear mom saying who put all these holes in this? it looks ridiculous! i said xena! and ran the rest of the way down the stairs.

3 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Now that you've conquered maturity you're ready to move out on your own!

Conni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conni said...

That's right Brooke, hit her right where it hurts...in the cookie nose!

I mean, how could you do something like that to your poor, innocent, sweet mother?? :)