Monday, February 9, 2009

star struck at joe's

so i was working a regular monday shift at work. my fellow server had a table that had this book on it.
i was bored so i struck up a conversation. i told him i'd read the book, how much i liked it blah blah blah. basically, i gushed about how good it was. he said, oh really? and asked me to open up to a certain page in the book. his picture was in it! he was the author's boyfriend! now let me tell you more about this book. it is a new york seller, a book about a woman's experience in the polygamous sect. it is crazy, crazy good. and i basically meant a famous person.

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I bet in like fifteen years he'll be writing on his blog about how once he was served by BROOKE HARRISON, you wait and see.

lj said...

I totally read that book too! I can't believe you met the boyfriend...awesome.