Sunday, February 8, 2009

gay men to cream cheese: my last 24 hours

first, is it just me-or are all cream cheese packages, regardless of the brand, the same inside?

second, i would just like to share what mother nature brings me each month-with my monthly gift i receive crazy dry lips that actually peel, a loss of appetite-i just don't want to eat-but everything i taste is so delicious. why am i so weird!

and the crown jewel of my collection: a work story. so i was at work yesterday and at one of my tables were two men. at the end of their meal i asked if they would like dessert, they said yes. my next question, one piece for each of you? to which i receive the reply no we'll take one to share. as a joke i suggestively say, oh one to share huh? they both look at me and one answers, oh. you can tell we're gay. i didn't know what to say, so i just walked away, my mouth hanging open.

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

you wouldn't last a minute in S.F. little sister, not a minute.

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

By the way, I really like the new layout, where did you get it?