Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i want babies!


Recently the merrell boys and the william boy visited us. it has been quite the two weeks. i love coming home every day to my nephews bellowing loudly, "where are my boys?" they are so much fun and i am already dreading having them leave.
bonus asher material:
-aunt brookie? where is utah?
-i can't have a dog because they are too expensive.
-no you did not hurt me! i hurt myself and you
-where is lisa? (lisa:let's call me mom.)
-shampoo shampoo shampoo
i can't wait to see them again, and when oliver and harrison can talk it is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Boy Howdy those nephews are a lot of fun. You are one lucky girl Brooke, I'll let you know how much fun I have in L.A. next week.

Conni said...

Kids sure are great when you can give them back to their parents. :)
You will be a wonderful mother Brooke, I can't wait to babysit! BTW, we are available anytime if you can drop them off and pick them up.