Sunday, December 7, 2008

when trying to be nice goes wrong.

so as we all know, i am a very nice person. i always say something positive when someone changes their appearance, and i don't even remember the last time i said something rude. in fact, i don't think i ever have. anyway, i was at school in my foods class when the new kid came in. now, he is a little weird, and he doesn't have many friends. all the more reason i should show him my genial side! i said hey, i really like your new haircut! to which the reply was, i didn't get a haircut. my rebuttal: are you sure? his response: um, yes. later--me: well i know something is different. him:i washed my hair. me:oh. needless to say, we haven't conversed in a while.

5 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Brooke, I get this all the time. Some people don't wash their hair a lot, it doesn't bother me and shouldn't bother him.

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

five ten is a little too tall for me, it would be weird, plus, I don't know if I feel like I should date a teacher, I'm still a kid.

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I'm not saying no, I'm just saying I don't want a broken heart.

Unknown said...

dirty dirty brooke. you called lance and me to figure out mr hose's name, then took credit for it!!!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Maybe next summer you can be tan with us, bitter bitter Brookie.