Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nerd Fest.






yes, i went to the midnight premiere of twilight. i had to!! i bought an edward shirt, and wore it to school that day. i also went to a school dance on saturday and i even bought my date a jacob shirt. needless to say, twilight was AWESOME. i am in love with edward. yes i am like every other girl even though i've strived my whole life to be different, this is one thing i can't deny. he is beautiful.
p.s., fun little side note. the girl that isn't kiley or me, that is a teacher at my school.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay Twilight! you can wear your shirt to my house any time

Alyssa Findlay said...

Oh my gosh. I'm sorry, but Ms. Tressler scares me a little. Mainly because I have had so many people say that I look like her, that now I am starting to see it too! That's way cool that she had a twilight shirt too though. She has always been a pretty cool teacher I guess...

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Nerdfest definitely says it all, why don't you get obsessed with the best movies ever made? Is "Rocky" ringing a bell?

randi and joey said...

yay! i saw it too! i LOOOOOVED it, and i totally want to see it again :-)

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I tagged you and one of your quirks cannot be twilight, when that many people like it it is not a quirk.

Kami said...

I love that Alyssa is scared of me. I don't know what she wouldn't want to look like me... I just can't figure it out. Glad to see I made it on your blog.