Monday, November 17, 2008

My Life Outside Work.


So Hillcrest has this dance, husky howl. It's girl's choice and i wasn't planning on going. eventually, my friends talked me into it. but that was two days before the actual dance, and choices were limited. i ended up taking this fellow-Gavin. But i had to look real good because he was related to this guy that i had previous dealings with. i picked him up, the date went well, but then i got the pictures at school. Everything i had carefully planned was a COMPLETE FAILURE. i do not look good in these pictures, and i have to give them to my date who will obviously be showing them to other people that i really do not want to mention. that whole family is going to remember me as an ugly person!! which we all know to be untrue.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Just don't give them to him! I did that once when I thought the pictures were ugly. Hey, you paid for them, right? :)

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Let's look on the bright side, at least you look like a girl in these ones, right? You can always just take a picture of him at school and then be like, it's weird but these pictures just look like you're standing in the hall at school, those must be some crappy photographers. Whatev.