Friday, July 4, 2008

Working on my ECO problem

Recently i was deemed untrustworthy by my parents and hauled off to counseling...again. Now, my story is i don't need counseling and i'm sticking to it. But while I'm in it, i decided why not blog about it? My counselor's name is Chris and as much as it hurts me to say it, i like him. He is a great guy! But there is one problem...he's caught on to my manipulating power-which is more than i can say for the last "counselor"-and instead of seeing me the way i would like to have portrayed myself, i was bestowed with the title, emotionally closed off. (At this point i crossed my arms in frustration attempting to show some emotion, and was promptly told-anger is a secondary emotion, Brooke. We use it to cover up what we are really feeling. So much for manipulation!) Now i can't say anything to him without him thinking I'm making it up. So i was sent out into the world by my counselor to find someone i can open up to. This is me working on my ECO problem.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Being from Portland and all, I thought this was going to be about environmental friendliness of some sort.

Please blog some more, my little eco-friendly ECO friend!!