Monday, July 7, 2008

My Life As A Summer Bum

Being grounded and all, i spent a lot of my time around the house. If i can't find things to fill my time, i sleep, which results in mom giving me an earlier bedtime. So not only am i grounded, but i have to be in my room with all electronics off at 11. Not the best living circumstances. So here are some things I've come up with doing:
-Jumping on the tramp
-Reading (currently Les Miserables)
-TV
-SuDoKu
-Movies-which involves dragging mom to the dollar theater
and subsequently making her pay.
-Drinking large quantities of water (a new addiction with me. a
liter and a half a day!)
-Listening to/buying music for my iPod, Bernie.
-Sunbathing-happening less frequently seeing as mother likes
to tap on the window and mouth to me "skin cancer"

-Blogging/MySpace
All in all, I'm pretty proud of my list. At least I'm keeping (somewhat) busy. The Parents have another idea. Always trying to get me to get dressed in the morning and what not. Mom is constantly telling me that service would make me feel good, and give me blessings so i should go out and do it! I tell her i do do service, did i not just move my feet so Trent could sit down and watch the tube with me? Another common reply is momma, i do have others best interests in mind! It's not my fault that their best interests happen to be my best interests. (As far as I can tell.)
Being grounded is the life.

2 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

WOW. That kind of make me wish I was grounded. I especially like the part where mom mouths "skin cancer" because I can TOTALLY see that happening!!!
Enjoy it while you can (not usually the thing to say about grounding, but you're really making the most of it). And way to move over for Trent to watch TV--you're on your way to sainthood!!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

The YUPS?????