Monday, October 13, 2008

i don't look like a boy, do i?


so i was at a local middle school today and i went inside to go to the bathroom. as i entered the said location, i heard a loud female voice say, "a dude just went into the girls' bathroom!" i really had to go so i didn't turn around. i came out and some girls were waiting by the entrance. they stared at me for a while as i washed my hands (for some reason the sink was on the outside of the bathroom. albion is ghetto, i know.) as i walked away the same voice exclaimed, "is that a boy?!" i just kept walking. stupid, immature, adolescents.

4 comments:

Alyssa Findlay said...

Oh my gosh! You do NOT look like a boy! That is crazy that they would say that! However, back in 8th grade when I had short hair, I had a similar experience. A little girl actually blocked the doorway to the bathroom and would not let me in! I even tried showing her that my fingernails were painted pink! People are so dumb!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

No, except for in that one picture we took in Oregon, I'm working on a slide show so all our pictures can go on my blog.

randi and joey said...

stupid girls....... um and i went to cresent view middle and they had their sinks on the outside... it was pretty ghetto there too.

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Well, your body is kind of slender like a scrawny teenage boy...just kidding! Your face is way too beautiful to be a boy's!! That story was so funny, I was laughing out loud at work. Thank you for letting your humiliation be my entertainment!!! And, I've totally tagged you on my blog.