Thursday, March 29, 2012

Luck O' the Irish

I don't care what anyone says, St. Patrick's day IS lucky!
I was eradicating the mold that has taken up residence in my vehicle, like any good car owner.
I was just wrapping up the process, when I decided to give the moldy-mold one last good ol' fashioned bleach water spritz.  I returned the seat to its full, upright, and locked position, when a glint of silver and turquoise caught me eye:

It was my lost earring from over a year ago.
And these aren't just any old earrings, they were given to me by my father, and prized most of my earring possessions.
Worn religiously, until one fateful night, the earring was ripped from my ear, and thought to be lost in the bowels of Portland's rainy streets and sewers.
As only St. Patrickian luck would have it, I had also kept the unripped and unlost pair, hoping against hope that they would one day be reunited, safely in my ear holes.    

No comments: