Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why I LOVE My Job

I work in the heart of downtown Portland, OR.





I get to dress up for work, everyday.






These guys. They give me free food, and most importantly free lovin'.
(known in previous posts and Fashionably Harrison as "the coffee shop boys")






I love my job because even though someone brought donuts in the day I had school, they saved me one. (Yeah, it fell on the floor, but they knew I'd still eat it, and that says everything.)






A job just doesn't get better than this:
During a staff meeting, my boss left for a short period of time. I announced, "quick! everyone! pretend you're all asleep!"
And every single person did.

3 comments:

AndyPants said...

You. Are. So. Funny. And dirty. The floor Brooke? Buts that's why we love you...

Jamie said...

Maybe you ARE the funny one..


I said maybe.

Carmen said...

Yep, love this post! What IS your job anyway? BTW, the coffee shop boy on your left (my right) looks like he could be your brother...totally has the Harrison look.