Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Adverse Effects of College Life


So here I am sitting in my bedroom, trying to make myself write a paper that is due in less than 24 hours. (it's extra credit, give me a break!) Obviously, I am bored beyond belief, so I have started to eat the chips and salsa con queso that the best sister in the world brought over to me as a house warming present. (Jamie). I'm thinking these exact thoughts, "mmm this is so good." as i look down in the jar, hoping that there is a bounteous amount left, I notice something. Something small, something fuzzy. Something called MOLD. I guess they mean business when they say "refrigerate after opening".
what do i do? trying to save as much chips (i chose a tiny crumb) and as much salsa as possible, i scoop the offender out of the jar, place it in the garbage can, and continue eating my favorite treat in the world.
I'm broke, people. This is my life, it tastes, delicious.

1 comment:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

When did a little mold hurt anyone. It is better to eat it and take a chance on getting sick then to throw it away and feel terrible about all the hungry kids in Africa that would just love some chile con queso, oh wait, this is you we are talking about.